1. Access to comprehensive ADR facilities provided by CNICA both in India and Abroad.
2. Concession to participate in CNICA Conferences, Meetings, Workshop and Seminars.
3. Receipt of publication of CNICA .
4. Access to CNICA library.
5. Use of CNICA information service covering all aspects of International dispute settlement.
6. Contribution from members in CNICA publication on changes in arbitration law and practice and new developments.
7. Publication of members’ name in CNICA ‘s annual directory of members, sent to all members and arbitral institution world wide.
8. Opportunity to meet fellow members from widerange of background in Meetings, Seminars etc.,
Membership is open to Corporates, Law firms, Professionals, Individuals and Students including from abroad.
|Sl No||Categories||India INR
|2||Law Firms Membership||2000||75
|3||Professional Membership (Lawyers, Engineers, Auditors, Company Secretaries, Doctors, Surveyors, Valuers, Architects)||1000||50
|Sl No||Categories||India INR||Abroad USD
|2||Law Firms Membership||20000||750
|3||Professional Membership (Lawyers, Engineers, Auditors, Company Secretaries, Doctors, Surveyors, Valuers, Architects)||10000||500