Domestic Arbitration Fees Calculator
Arbitration Fee Calculator
Where the CNICA acts as an appointing authority and administrator
- Where the total amount in dispute exceeds Rs.1,00,00,000 or the dispute cannot be expressed in terms of money, the CNICA shall determine the amount of fee in each case.
- In the case of the arbitral tribunal consisting of more than one arbitrator the Arbitrator’s fee shall be the same, in addition to that of the fees of the sole Arbitrator.
- Charges for facilities: Rs.1,000/- for one day or part thereof Referred to in Rule 38(6)
- Where the total amount in dispute exceeds Rs.1,00,00,000 (or) the dispute cannot be expressed in terms of money, the CNICA shall determine the amount of administrative fees, in its discretion, in each case.
- Non- refundable fee referred to in Rule 39(1) – Rs.3000- (Where the CNICA acts only as an appointing authority)
Where the facilities are provided in a place other than in the CNICA offices, the charges will be determined in each case and billed separately.